- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel capped with a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 1/2″-28 thread.
- Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for magazines and accessories.
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Stainless with Camo & Threaded BarrelSKU: 11141.
Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
Out of stock
Satin Stainless Steel
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.