The Model 336 family are icons of the deer woods. Each rifle is chambered in 30-30 Win. or .35 Rem., and features Micro-Groove® rifling, ensuring that tags will be filled, mouths fed and the reign of America’s ultimate woods rifle will continue going strong.
This hunting machine is chambered for 30-30 Win. and features a 20” Micro-Groove® barrel with adjustable rear sight and ramp with hood front sight. Plus, its receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The walnut-finished hardwood stock and fore-end have cut checkering.
- 30-30 Win.
- 6-shot tubular magazine
- Lever action; side ejection; solid-top receiver; satin blued finish; hammer block safety
- Walnut finished cut-checkered hardwood with pistol grip; tough Mar-Shield finish; blued steel barrel band with swivel; rubber butt plate
- 20″ barrel with Micro-Groove®rifling barrel (12 grooves)
- 1:10″ twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount;
- 38 1⁄2” long
- 13 1⁄2 length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight