Everyone who owns a silencer should own a cover. Whether you’re a precision shooter looking to avoid interference from mirage, or a hobbyist who wants to be able to toss his rifle and can back in the case without having to wait for the temperature to cool – a suppressor cover is the answer.
WHY USE A SUPPRESSOR COVER?
- Mitigate mirage – especially important in precision shooting applications
- Protect against burns when removing the suppressor after firing
- Avoid melting your clothing when transitioning from slung rifle to pistol
- Avoid melting your rifle case when securing your firearm coming off the range
- Enable shooting from a greater variety of positions without fear of burns
- Camouflage your suppressor using a method more durable than paint
- Safeguard your suppressor against scratches and impacts that occur with normal use
- Durable Metal Buckles
- Adjustable Straps
- No-Slip Cinch Design
- Cordura Nylon Exterior
- Water and Fire Resistant
- Fade, Abrasion, Mildew Resistant
- Available in multiple colors
6” Suppressor Cover: Octane 9, Octane 45K, Saker 556, Specwar 556, Omega
7.5” Suppressor Cover: Octane 45, Saker 762, Specwar 762, Harvester, Hybrid
Our high temperature covers are specially designed to hold up against a more vigorous firing schedule of up to three magazines of semi-automatic fire with a reasonable break between each magazine of at least a minute. Both versions are meant to mitigate mirage and protect against moderate or high temperatures; neither version is intended to be used during full auto or excessive rapid firing.