SILENCER STOCK STATUS:
- In Stock: Item is either on-hand or on a Form 3 awaiting approval.
- Backorder Available: Item is readily available for us to order and get on a Form 3.
- Out of Stock: Item is not currently available for us to order. Check back soon!
Weight: 10.5 oz.
Core – Stainless steel
Tube – Titanium
Tube Retaining Ring – Alloy steel
Finish: Type C High Temp Cerakote™ In Graphite Black
Mounting via: Numerous types specific to each platform.
Aprox. Sound Reduction: 33dB – 38dB across several platforms.
Adaptable to a large variety of firearms with our mounting solutions. Please call with special applications and we can discuss a solution that would work for you.
The Mystic X was born from a need: the need for a “Swiss army knife” of silencers, so to speak, for first time suppressor buyers. The first time buyer is literally overwhelmed with the amount of intel that is currently available. Due to this problem, we feel that the first time buyer needs a choice that will allow them to “dip” their toe into NFA and be able to have the most versatile suppressor available at the same time. Armed with this idea, we took one of our most popular suppressors, one that has already been adopted by many first time buyers, and improved on it. The Mystic X is the ultimate first time owner’s silencer!
Made entirely from Titanium and Stainless Steel and coated with type “C” high temp Cerakote™ this suppressor weighs in at a paltry 10.5 ounces and only 13.9 ounces with a recoil booster installed in it. This suppressor can be “dipped”, ultrasonically cleaned, sand blasted, or soaked in harsh solvents without fear of damage to the unit.
Did I mention that it is also full auto rated? Well it is!!! It is rated for seven different calibers in full auto and 53 calibers in semi auto giving the T/C guys as well as hunters and target shooters a large host of options.
We have developed a series of mounting solutions for the Mystic X to include several booster options as well as many variations in fixed barrel mounting solutions as well. All of the mounts are available in black now as well.
Designed with Dual Arc Baffle technology, the Mystic X is incredibly quiet for a centerfire monolithic core suppressor. Although the real treat is the Mystic X performs really well on so many centerfire rifle and handgun calibers. The 7.62 x 39 and the 300 BLK are prime examples of this. Not only in subsonic, but many rifle calibers are also rated for supersonic speeds as well. 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum or 9×25 Dillon? No problem! The Mystic X loves all these rounds and many more! Being takedown in design, this suppressor is a favorite of people using cast lead bullets. It is well known that lead buildup in the 9mm and 22LR suppressors is a reality and the Mystic X is perfectly suited for this application.
We also performed an accuracy test to see how it would affect performance on a 300 Blackout bolt rifle (a nice little handy hunting rig) Group size without the suppressor averaged right at .75″ at 50 yards with 208 AMAX subsonic loads, and shot exactly the same with the Mystic X mounted, with no perceptible point of impact shift either. We like a 50 yard zero as this gives a PBR of about 150 yards with the 208 sub loads, so that is what we chose to test at as well.
INSTRUCTIONS & CLEANING:
Current Caliber List for the Mystic X:
NOTICE: We no longer rate the Mystic X for 308 Subsonic and have removed it from the caliber list as of 21 FEB 2016 as there seems to be a problem with people noticing that the word SUBSONIC was next to this caliber in the list and keep refereencing using the mystic x on this caliber with full power loads. The Mystic X is NOT a 308 can. It is not designed to be used in this capacity and damage can occur to your suppressor if you shoot these sorts of calibers through it.
17 M2 (RIMFIRE)
17 HMR (RIMFIRE)
17 WSM (RIMFIRE)
22 SHORT (RIMFIRE)
22 LONG (FULL AUTO)
22 LONG RIFLE (RIMFIRE)
22 MAGNUM (RIMFIRE)
22 K Hornet
223 REM (See Note Below)
22 PPC (See Note Below)
30 PPC (See Note Below)
30 – 30 Winchester
32 S&W Long
32 H&R Magnum
4.6 X 30 HK (FULL AUTO)
5.7 X 28 FN (FULL AUTO)
6MM PPC (See Note Below)
6MM BR (See Note Below)
9 X 18 (FULL AUTO)
9 X 19 (Base Caliber) (FULL AUTO)
9 X 21
9 X 23 (38 Super)
9 X 23 Winchester
9 X 25 Dillon
9 X 25 Super Auto G
300 BLACKOUT SUBSONIC 8” BARREL (FULL AUTO)
300 BLACKOUT SUPERSONIC. 8” BARREL
380 (FULL AUTO)
357 Auto MAG
6.5 Grendel (See Note Below)
6.8 SPC (See Note Below)
7.62 xX25 MM (FULL AUTO)
7,62 X 38 R
7.62 X 39 MM
Note: All rifle calibers with chamber pressures exceeding 45,000PSI that are on the caliber list, are restricted to 16″ barrels or longer. (6.8SPC, 5.56 NATO, and the likeFROM THE CALIBER LIST ONLY)
Note 2: It has been found that Monarch brand 124r JHP will separate in the suppressor and can generate baffle strikes due to instability in the rounds. Please refrain from using this ammunition in your Mystic X suppressors or any other Liberty can at this time. Thank you.
Attachments for the Mystic X: (click to open)”
½-28 FBA (Fixed Barrel Adapter)
- All 22LR guns
- AR15 – 16” barrel
- All rifles in the rated calibers threaded this thread pitch with at least a 16” barrel.
- All 9mm carbines threaded this thread pitch.
- 9mm Pistols where the shooter does not want the action to cycle normally. (This usually applies to people shooting at indoor ranges that want to keep their brass for reloading purposes.)
- Some T/C rifles are threaded for this, check with your gunsmith if needed.
5/8-24 FBA (Fixed Barrel Adapter)
- 300 Blackout AR15 rifles
- 338 Spectre AR15 rifles
- Most centerfire bolt action rifles are threaded this thread pitch.
- T/C single shot rifles
- 308 Bolt rifles are threaded for this thread (Subsonic use only)
Custom Threaded FBA (Fixed Barrel Adapter)
- 14x1mmLH – AK47 and AK74 variants.
- ¾-10 – MAC10 Sub-machinegun threads.
- 9/16-24 LH – This fits several older 300 BLK rifles as well as many hunting rifles.
- We also will fit them to your muzzle threads on a one off basis as well.
- ½-36 – This fits Colt AR15 rifles in 9mm.
- ½-32 – This fits the HK Navy MP5 in 9mm.
Recoil Booster Assembly (LID, LCD)
- All semi-automatic handguns that fire from a locked breech and the barrel does not rotate during cyclic operation. (Ex. Berretta PX4 has a rotating barrel)
- Not for use with fixed barrel firearms such as carbines or handguns such as Walther P1.
- We offer the booster in two thread pitches. ½-28 and 13.5×1 LH.
Uzi FBA (Fits Uzi Machineguns and SBRs that mimic that footprint only)
- We made a special mount to couple to the Uzi machinegun specifically to allow the use of the Mystic X on these platforms.