Chambered for the .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want ’em.
The machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel/cylinder gap to give you maximum ammunition performance. A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready for action. A new, more authentic looking flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic cocobolo grips, makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome. There are also other grip materials available, plus finish options include the attractive and durable Smooth Silver Satin. When it comes to the Rough Rider there are no shortcuts taken!
Ideal for hunting, plinking or western action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new rimfire revolver.
- Model: RR22MB6PRL
- Barrel Material: 1215 Steel
- Bbl: 6.5
- Caliber: 22 Combo
- Cylinder Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Cylinders Material: 12L14 Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: White Mother of Pearl
- Land and Grooves: 6
- Land Width: .076 inch
- Length of Rifling Twist: 1 Turn in 14 inches RH
- Over all Length: 11.785 inches
- Sights: Open fixed type; Notch at Rear
- Trigger Pull: Approximately 6 Pounds
- Weight Unloaded: 33.4 ounces