This is a custom build based on a Battle Arms Development BAD556-LW billet receiver set, Aimpoint T1 Micro on a Scalarworks LDM Mount, Fortis 12″ SWITCH Rail, Elftman 3-Gun Trigger, JP Enterprises Bolt Carrier & Silent Captured Buffer Spring, and Wilson Combat 14.7″ Stainless Steel Recon SR Tactical .300 BLK barrel with pinned AAC 51T Flash Hider/Mount.
The rifle has fired approximately 200 rounds of subsonic, and 50 rounds of supersonic ammunition. The rifle functions perfectly on all tested ammo types – both suppressed and unsuppressed thanks to the adjustable gas block. It is very lightweight and was extremely quiet when it was used with an AAC 762SDN6.
All parts used are top-tier and include all factory packaging and documentation.
The AAC 762SDN6 used with this rifle is also available and ready to transfer on a Form 3 or Form 4.
- Battle Arms Development BAD556-LW Billet Receivers $499
- Wilson Combat .300 AAC Blackout Recon SR Tactical 1:8 14.7” Barrel $275
- Nefarious Arms / Marvin Pitts Custom Barrel Dimpling & 51T Pinning & Black Cerakote $250
- Fortis Mfg 12” SWITCH Rail $245
- Elftman 3-Gun Trigger – Straight Shoe $269
- JP Enterprises LMOS BCG with Voodoo Bolt $365
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Spring $140
- Battle Arms Development Sabertube Stock & BAD-LBS Stock Combo $165
- Magpul MOE-K Grip $18.95
- SLR Rifleworks Sentry-7 Set-Screw Adjustable Gas Block + Tool $119
- AAC 51T Blackout Mount – Pinned $75
- Aimpoint T1 Micro 2 MOA with High Mount $695
- Tangodown IO Cover $26.50
- Scalarworks LDM $149
- AXTS Raptor Charging Handle $85
- Battle Arms Development Short Throw Ambi-Selector $85
- Seekins Precision Enhanced Bolt Catch $12.99
- Seekins Precision Enhanced Billet Mag Release $5.99
Total Value: $3470.43
- Also Available: Used AAC 762-SDN-6 ready to transfer on Form 3 or Form 4: $480
- only used on this rifle for approximately 220 rounds